Another birthday and a bunny...



Last Sunday, Mia had another birthday party at Grannie's house...with Auntie Michelle visiting from Seattle. It was a fun evening...with more cake!















The cupcake tree...we know we will see these again for Madison's birthday - especially pink princess ones!


Make a wish...again.

Opening presents...


Mia did a fashion show for us since her presents were new clothes...have you ever seen her in blue?! We love it...

I'm not sure what this party game is called, maybe...move over or I'll sit on you...? Regardless, Auntie Michelle has never heard so much noise in all her life...lol! - It's normal in a family with 4 girls, what can I say.

_____________________________________________




Build A Bear Work Shop


I finally took Mia to use her gift card from her birthday to build a bear, wow, that was a lesson in patience.


She picked a bunny...

Time to stuff.

Time for a bath.


Wa-laa..


Time to name the bunny, I think I'll name her...Mia.


She also picked out a black skirt and a pink shirt...hmmmm, I wonder where she got that idea from?


Mia had a great time using her gift card...hope you had another happy birthday Mia! (Hey Ashley, next time could you hold the camera still, please?!)

3 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

How fun for your sister to be there for Mia's Birthday. I love the pic of you girls BTW. You should frame that and give it your mom :) Ok, so does your mom make the cupcakes by scratch & the frosting too? I'm totally in the baking mood and just bought some more baking stuff and cupcake liners.

I love the blue dress, I would totally wear that Ms Mia, and your bunny is super cute too!

Love,
Christina

The Finder's Keepers said...

I love the cupcake crowns! Great celebrations!!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Great pictures, Kristi! Stella commented that she would like a cupcake tree just like Mia's and go to build a bear too! :) It looks like Mia had a very special day!