School stuff...


Today I got to chaperone Alyssa's 3rd grade class to the Arizona mining and mineral museum. I must say, it was very interesting. They had lots of neat things to see...
The whole class fits into a giant tractor scoop!
Each group went on a scavenger hunt answering different questions about all the rocks and minerals...
I thought this was really interesting...this table setting is made up of all minerals, fossils, and rocks. If you click ont he picture, you may be able to see it better.
It was really neat at the museum...lots of things to look at.

Grandparents day -

I didn't get a chance to put these pictures on of Grandparents day...
Mia and her 1st grade teacher Mrs. Ferber...
Singing the grandparents song...
Each grandparent had to bring somthing from their era...or time, so Mia's Grannie brought some handmade lace from England.
Grannie and Mia in 2003 (or '04?)
Grannie and Mia now...
______________________________________________
Next...!
Alyssa and her 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Foster....

Ashley's first dance...


Yesterday Ashley had her first 'dance' experience. The theme was neon...she didn't want to go overboard, so just light things of neon pink here and there. It was right after school from 4-6:00 pm - so no one goes home first - which I think is a smart idea. It wasn't that long ago that she was a baby...and now here she is with her friends going to a dance. Oh my.

2 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Love all the pictures, looks like you had a very busy week! What a great idea about the timing of the dance, less of a chance that they will get in trouble that way too. :) She looks very cute, did she have fun? It's so funny because I feel like middle school was around the time we were wearing neon too!

The Wilde Family said...

Kristi, oh my goodness you are so busy with all these girls. How fun to watch each one of them grow up & create such great memories in school. Doesn't it make you want to have another one?, JK of course.