Fun & Games...

at Ashley's late birthday party sleepover...

Girls just wanna have fun!

Game # 1 - The flour blowing game - 1st team to blow the flour off their plate wins!


This was seriously so funny...

Icy Marbles - 1st person to get 5 marbles with their feet in the freezing water wins!


The dum-dum pop game: whoever's dum-dum was the smallest won...
- This was hard to judge since they were basically the same, but I decided team # 1.

The 'eat 5 oreo's & whistle' game - 1st person to finish the cookies and whistle wins.
Team # 1 - won...but she couldn't whistle...lol!

Team 2: The Chewbacca's

Team 1:

Ready set...Go!


After the race...they had to form a pyramid...
Team # 1 finished first but didn't stay together, SO team # 2 won...!

Back to the house for food and more fun!



These homemade cupcakes & frosting were generously provided by: Grannie! Thanks mom, they were SO good...

Happy birthday Ashley!
Dancing the night away...I snuck a picture of them dancing...this is just what girls do.

This game is called: 'The we will never do this again game.' - Each team had to drink a whole 2 liter of Sprite through a straw. Thank goodness there was no caffenine involved!

Team 1 -ready!

Team 2 - ready!

Oh wow...this was pretty funny BUT...at the very end, Ashley either threw-up or it came out of her nose. I'm still not sure which one...and Tatum didn't feel good after drinking the soda either. (Oh my gosh Karen (Tatum's mom), only because I know you will be reading this: I am SO sorry!


The Blind Make-overs - It's pretty much self explanitory...all I could hear from downstairs were the girls laughing. So I had to investigate...and this is what I found. It's hard to believe Madison wasn't involved.

This is pretty much how I left them...I couldn't stay awake any longer...by 12:00 am I was done. Matt was supposed to take the late shift but that's ok. In the morning we said, 'so when did you go to sleep?' We heard something that lead us to think around 4:30 am...I don't even want to know. Everyone survived and had a great time, that's all that matters!

7 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

can't wait!! looks like fun Ashley :)

Anonymous said...

Girls just want to have fun. Great post, Kristi. Looks like everyone had a great time. Happy Birthday Kristi.

The Wilde Family said...

What a super fun Birthday/Sleepover!! All the games look fun except for the Sprite drinking contest. I especially love the Blind make up contest.
Kristi, how fun would this be at our age?! except I would be ready for bed by 12 am, LOL :)

The Guyser Family said...

Oh my gosh, they look like they were having so much fun! Those games must have been hilarious to watch. :) What a great birthday party!

The Parsons' blog said...

Kristi, you are such a GREAT mom! Those games are hysterical. And 4:30am?!?!?! Wow. :)

The McPoland Family said...

I'd love to say I made up the games, BUT they are all from summer camp that Ashley went to in San Diego last summer...ha! ha! - But we decided to pass on the 'eat a live goldfish game' at the sleepover!

The Finder's Keepers said...

I LOVE all the pictures AND ALL of the games! What a fun and memorable party for all of the girls! The pictures really showed the highlights from each game. I'm sure they were exhausted the next day but they'll be talking about the fun they had at Ashley's party for a long time!