Who is that...

...very cute sideline ref?!

She sure is intently watching the game...

Oh it's Ashley...

This is where she said, ' mom, you're distracting me!' - But I HAD to get a cute picture...for the blog.



Alyssa's first game of the fall season...Go Angel's!

Matt was very excited for this first game of the season...we lost to this same team last year. So we thought it would be pretty close.
Here's the team doing their run around the field and prayer before the game...

Within minutes of the game starting, Alyssa scored a goal...!!! GREAT job Alyssa, you worked so hard. Everyone did - in the heat!


Good game, good game...the Angel's won 3-1!

3 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Looks like a fun Soccer Saturday! Jaxon starts soccer on Monday, I can't wait! Maybe Jason will be his coach one day too. :)

The Wilde Family said...

Great soccer pic's, looks like fun but I don't think I could play in that heat. Looks like you and Matt will be busy this Fall :)

The Parsons' blog said...

Good job Alyssa's team!! Stella had her first soccer game last Saturday. Oh boy was that a hoot to watch. She's got a thing or two to learn ;)