How could I resist...

...from putting my x-rays on the blog?! - Front view...

I have been having problems with my breathing that I've notcied since last Friday. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I could pass onto Mia that would make her really sick. I did a breathing test into a machine and that came back as restricted. So whatever that means...
Side view - I don't even know how you can tell anything, but it is pretty cool. The human body is amazing. The doctor gave me an inhaler to open up the bronchial tubes, and some astham or allergy medicine to take at night but I'll just stick with the inhaler as needed. She said it could be valley fever, but to see after a couple of weeks. At least it's not pneumonia...!

3 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Very cool to see. Hope you feel better soon! What exactly is valley fever???

The Finder's Keepers said...

You crack me up! Love the pictures of your beautiful insides, but more importantly, I'm SO glad you are proactive and having yourself checked for the sake of all members of your family (and YOU!). Keeping you in my thoughts that it doesn't develop into further issues. Rest when you can and please let me know if I can help you out with ANYTHING!

The Wilde Family said...

Hey Kristi, I hope you are doing better and the inhalers are helping. BTW, Ryan did research for COPD and Asthma patients before he started his MLS program. If you need any advance let us know, that stuff is right up his alley.

Love you!