7 years ago today...

...at 5:48 am Mia Ann McPoland was born 6 lbs. 4 oz....happy birthday Miss Mia!








Mia - just about to come home from the hospital.


Mia's 1st birthday...I had to HUNT for these pictures and scan them in.



Mia's 2nd birthday...

Mia's 3rd birthday...oh my, I'm laughing at how young we all USED to be down below!




Family picture on Mia's 3rd birthday.




*** Looking for #4!!!!



Mia's 5th birthday...I took her to Libby Lu and she ahd her hair and make-up done.


Close-up!

Mia's 6th birthday...oh the collar bone incident, just in time for her special day but that didn't slow her down any.

Mia's 7th birthday...

1 comment:

The Guyser Family said...

Happy Birthday Mia!!! Hope she has a fun day. I love looking at all the pics through the years! Thanks for the sweet comments on my post, I already found a bootcamp here at the beach for after that I will be joining!!! :)