I haven't been in my usual 'blogging spirit' lately, but this was just too good to not blog about! Poor Madison, when she doesn't have an afternoon nap she is just exhausted by dinner time. So much in fact that when we looked over at her, she practically fell asleep at the table. Thanks to Alyssa who went and got the camera, I got these funny pic's.

She would open her eyes to try and find a more comfortable spot..
Needless to say, it was an early night for Madison.
It's a tradition, birthday coffee at Starbucks when it's someone's birthday...happy birthday Karin! (in the middle.) It's also a tradition to hold my Starbucks cup in the picture, right Janna?!
Alyssa's soccer team decided to keep on practicing thru the HOT summer...so every Friday night they have been practicing. All the same girls got on the team...whew! And we picked up a new player as well.



This is Madison's friend: Addison. They were born within 2 or 3 days of eachother. Madison knows she gets to play with 'Addie' when we go to the park...but she can't say Addie, she says 'Maddy.' So Addie says, 'I'm not Maddy - I'm Addie.' It's so funny!
The Hummer Stretch Limo -
It's a tradition after soccer practice for us girls to go get a pizza...on our way home, we followed this awesome limo into our gate. We were saying how funny it would be if it took a left onto our street...it did. Then it circled around and stopped in front of our house. Mia hops out of the car and says, 'Is Hannah Montana in there?!' - Well, no she wasn't, but the folks inside stopped by to pick up our neighbors, so they let Mia and a few other kids inside to see it. She had so much fun...of course I had my camera with me so I had to get a pic of her...I should of got more of the limo too. Oh well, next time.
________________________________________________________________
Matt vs. Keith - Boxing
...the crowd goes wild! - In the end, Matt won this round - however...
___________________________________________________________________
Sunday Swim with DPC
Last Sunday, we joined my mom's church for their annual swim party at the Hamilton pool. It was SO fun...the girls had a blast as it wasn't crowded like it is when it's open to the public. The church rented it for an evening so it was nice to be able to do all the fun stuff.
Ashley & her friend Amanda had so much fun jumping off the diving boards...
Madison really wanted to go down the slide...but she was too scared.
...even with Mia & dad there to catch her, maybe next time.
Madison loved pulling the rope that spills water out when you pull on it. She eventually was swining on the rope like tarzan. Fun!
Everyone had a blast, and it tired them out which is always good on a Sunday evening. Thanks for letting us join in on the all the fun!


4 comments:
Maddy must have been tired out. She looks like she is having a ton of fun at the park. Soccer practice means soccer games real soon. That is awesome that the team is together again. Wii competition is always fun. Limo too funny.
Looks like you are having a great summer. I bet you can't wait until Fall rolls around and you get some cooler weather. Ok, your mom's pool looks awesome with that slide, love it!! And that is so funny about Madison falling asleep at the table. I guess that's how it goes when you have lots going on and 4 girls, ha!
BTW, how cool to have birthday traditions for friends at Starbucks.
Love ya,
Chrissy
Fun times at the McPoland household. I love the pictures of Madison sleeping. That is hysterical!! I also love how she calls her friend Addie, Maddie. So cute.
Love the pics of Madison sleeping, too cute! That pool looks like so much fun! Does Madison do soccer yet? I think I am going to sign Jaxon up for a fall class.
Post a Comment