Ashley's special day...













Ashley's 12th birthday! ~ To start the day off, Ashley had a half day at school this morning, she was home by 11:15 am. Perfect time to see a 1:10 pm movie with her dad. They saw Band Slam...and really enjoyed it.



A trip to Zolton's


Ashley really wanted to get her hair cut 'right' this time, so I treated her to Zolton's Salon, where I got my hair done earlier this summer.

Her hair was so long that Miss Sarah couldn't do it straight with her sitting down, so Ashley stood up and Miss Sarah sat down...too funny.

So...are you sure you want bangs?! - Ok...whatever you decide.

Positive?! - Yep.

Wait...


Yep - I'm sure.


Almost done.


Tada...! Ashley's new hair do: just a trim on the ends, and 'angled bangs.'





Family Birthday Party


For dinner Ashley requested homemade lasagna and salad. Her Grannie brought over a Baskin & Robbins ice cream cake for dessert...yum!


Make a wish...



Blow out the candles...not you Madison!



Madison: 'Where's MY present?' Me: 'The presents are for ASHLEY'S birthday.'


Madison: 'I want a present too.' ~ Hilarious...

Sisters!


Family ~ Happy 12th birthday Ashley, hope you had a GREAT day!

4 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Happy birthday Ashley, your such a beauty girl!! I love your new do and hope you have a great rest of the week.
Good job Mom & Dad, and Grammie :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, happy birthday to Ashley! What a great way to spend her day. She must love lasagna because that's what she had back from Church camp. How fun. What a beautiful family. Hope her wishes come true. You are not old enough to have a 12 year old. haha

The Finder's Keepers said...

What a terrific day! She really lucked out with a half day at school and a movie with Dad! She's a beautiful girl (they all are!) and she's so blessed to have you as parents. I agree, you don't seem old enough to have a 12 year old! Glad the whole family could spend the evening together. Funny Madison!

The Guyser Family said...

What a cute haircut and fun day! I love Madison's face when she wants a present, too cute!!!