
Madison loves her 'whipped cream.' I think that's the only part she had...
'Hey, that's not my mom.' - I looked over and Madison was hugging the leg of this mannequin, it was so funny. Then she looked up at it and was like, oh...

We decided to try something fun and different for lunch (other than Paradise Bakery)...Cantina Laredo. I have been once before with Matt, but my mom wanted to try something different. Wow, was this tasty. My mom had the portobello mushroom enchilada, and I had the avacado and artichoke enchilada. There are no words to describe the flavors, but I highly recommend this place to anyone. It was a fun time...thanks mom!
4 comments:
How fun! I wish I had a Starbucks right about now and lunch sounds yummy! :) Yes, I am all about food right now! When is Madison's birthday? I had thought she was already three for some reason.
Kristi, I love the pictures and the dialogue about the regular everyday stuff. Madison is so sweet and getting really big! Two friends want me to teach them how to blog!!! Looks like you had a great day!
Amen to Starbucks, Mom's, and coupons!! I know what you mean about rough starts but then they shape up or else us mom's don't get to shop and they get time-outs! The lunch with your mom looks awesome. You and I pretty much love the same food, I would have ordered that too.
Does it seem weird to have only 1 child at home now?? I am looking forward to having 2, I think it will be nice for Ava to have sibling.
love you!!
I need to get better at coupons...one day :) Madison is a doll baby. Wow, what are you going to do when all your knock outs (aka - your daughters) are old enough to date?!?!?! I hope Matt has a big gun to keep those boys away! J/K, kinda.
Post a Comment