Hunting for

scorpions....ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

We found one fo these nasty little things last Tuesday coming home from Bible study... it was right in the hallway where we put our shoes by the laundry room. If you could only hear the screams of all 5 girls in the household. I went to Lowe's a few days after that to get a blacklight, but the man helping me said they had better kits at Walgreen's. So Matt picked one up. We tried Friday night and were unsuccessful. Matt decided to try again tonight...and look what he found. It was halfway sticking out from the garage to outside...and litterally they glow in the blacklight so you can't miss them. If you could have seen the process we went through to actually get it in the water bottle...you would be laughing. Matt held it down with a pole while I grabbed the tail with a pair of pliers...ewwwwwwww, is all I can say. At least we got one...victory!

4 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Oh my gosh, how scary!!! I can only imagine the 5 girl screams, poor Matt! I would have been right there with you. :)

The Parsons' blog said...

Gross. I wish we could have seen you and Matt try and catch it. Who would have thought you'd need a black light?!?! Crazy.

The McPoland Family said...

Seriously, if I had a video of us, you'd be laughing so hard!!!! GROSS! Don't you wanna come visit?!?!? :)

The Wilde Family said...

Kristi, I could only imagine you and Matt getting this nasty creature. I'm sure it was comical but something you will remember forever, lol!