Finally...we are home away from home, Newport Beach is a breath of fresh air!
Something heing about the beach...
Perfect example of how young siblings follow in their older siblings foot steps.
Alyssa and I going for a walk.
Watch out ... These girls love their ice cream!
One of the first things they do at the beach.
Haha too cute!
Mia loves her Uncle Paul!
Oh my gosh, the girl found out how to make Uncle Cameron laugh, but it's a secret. Let's just say we've never heard him laugh so hard ever!
Let's do this ... Boardwalk to the beach.
Playing with Mia's game from the hospital toy closet...
I love my view :)
The waves are so awesome.
Dad always has you girls!
It's hard to get them out of the ocean!
They could live here. So could I.
Playing the tiki toss in the tiki room!
What are the chances of Alyssa finding a random coke bottle with her name on it?!
Watching the sunset with the fam... never gets old. Blessed.
No life guard on duty / these girls will help with that!
Life guard Mia
Life guard Madi
Love it
Go Madders
It's so peaceful...
Sisters
I know that walk...they must be hunting for ice cream again.
They actually found ice cream at the liquor store...too funny!
One of our traditions is going to My Galley for breakfast in the mornings. This girl & her Nutella fetish, Alyssa too.































No comments:
Post a Comment