England - Thame


My mom and I flew to England...as soon as we got off the plane, her brother Paul & my cousin Sara were waiting for us!! Duckies!!!!


My Uncle Paul & my English Mum - (not sure why this is the only pic in black & white - maybe it's because they are getting older?)


Alright mum, ready to drive then? On the wrong side of the road?? 


We had a lovely English tea put on by Paul's wife Judith...with a yummy fruit cake. She should definitely have her own bed and breakfast, I would highly recommend it to my 'American' friends!


Let's not forget about the to die for dessert...yum!!! Thank you Judith!



We stayed in this little cottage B & B in Dinton...


It was ok, very interesting...I think we would both rather have stayed at the Spread Eagle Hotel in Thame but that's ok, next time! It was an experience.


One of my favorite stops is Costa / Coffee / It's a must and a tradition!


Oh how we missed you Costa!


Alright, lets do this...coffee in hand, heading to the once a week market on Tuesdays.


Oh this is so yummy...it smells so good, fresh baked bread.


Local farmers


I did find a super cute English hat with the union jack on it...


Trying not to look like a tourist but....


Coffee in the Spread Eagle Hotel / if you are going to England and want to stay outside of London, I recommend this place. We love it! You must look at the photos on the website.


Coffee and tea <3 p="">


I haven't been in here yet so next time I want to check it out,,,it's SO pretty on the outside, very English indeed.


We popped in here for a pub lunch with my uncle Paul (our wonderful driver!)



The pub is set on a river with tables outside.


I still have my hat on...haha.


My mum and her brother...Duckies.


Then we went and saw my Grannie!! She is doing very well, she is 93 years young. Oh how I love her so much! It's always so good to see her.


My Grannie was so happy to see her daughter (my mum!) 


A mother with her children...


I'm so glad I could be there to get some lovely photos of them all together.


It's always worth the long flight.


Flowers in the window.


My uncle took us through the English country side just to see how beautiful it is...this is in Brill.


There's lots of sheep everywhere!


My poor mum, and Uncle, everywhere we went...I needed photos. That should be nothing new to anyone who knows me.


Pretty, and cold. #prettycold


Smile then Duckie!!!


This was rally neat, they used the trenches near this windmill to practice for the war...Matt you would love it here, get your passport!


Oh my goodness the wind made it so chilly!


But the views up on Brill on the Hill are amazing.


This is Chilton Hill...where something funny happened, but I won't say about it. 

No comments: