We are after all in England, so we did decide to go to London for 1 day...since we were there. Yes! We took the train from Haddenham to London and caught one of those red bus tours. Does that mean we are tourists now??
Yes, we are the only people up top because it started to rain...as soon as we sat down, Oh my goodness it was freezing but we had the best time just looking at everything.
Mum, do you have a brolley?? It's raining.
The rain doesn't stop us though!
I must say the traffic in London is horrible...lol
They put a new piece of art up there every 2 months or so...
Trafalgar square...very popular spot for tourists. If you feed the pigeons you get fined a ton of money...so no pigeons were there, usually there are hundreds of them.
I think the tour said, the only lion laying down...because the artist used his dogs body and put a lions head on it, or something like that. Interesting.
Typical day in London - I love this photo!
Oh the red buses are everywhere...
We've never done the London eye...I've heard at night it's wonderful.
Does it look cold?? Because it is...very!
Ohhh I love this one too...
Cold and grey...
We found a Starbucks by the Tower of London...well, we went there last time, and plus I knew they'd have wifi...soooooo, yeah. I tried to meet up with my cousin Matt but we were on the other side...darn it! Next time!
Every where I go I seem to find a Starbucks...haha. The sun came out just for a quick second.
See the big lions den down that hole...scary!
The Tower of London...
The big building is called the Shard, it's very high up...I'll have to do that next time too. I bet the view is amazing.
One thing we didn't do was take the under ground train...but we did do that five years ago when my sister came with us!
Big Ben is actually the bell in the clock tower...
I love the River Thames, it flows right through London...you must see it with your own eyes!






















No comments:
Post a Comment