This can never get old...
They literally could spend ALL day here / everyday.
Family memories...
The girls will truly always remember Newport Beach and how awesome it is!
And all the waves...
Watch out for birds...
I usually sit back, relax, drink my coffee and take all the photos :)
Madi is always doing something or other...like throwing sand.
My model should live here / truly
The girls love it when Uncle Paul is done working and comes out to the beach!
Good times....
It's so fun just to watch them play...
I wonder what game this is then??
Too cute / Uncle Paul + Madi
Time to get dressed and go for a walk
With the Newport Family / LOVE & Cherish these times
We hit the Fun Zone...Going up!
I braved the ride with Alyssa...I'm not a fan of heights but it was fun.
This was our view from the top...
Looking down...
Sooooooo pretty at night with the bay all lit up.
The girls love lounging in the tiki room.
Afternoons by the ocean are the best!
#modellife
It's time for the birthday party!! It's Cameron + Matt's birthday's combined!!
Happy Birthday DAD and Uncle Cameron
We love Uncle Cameron SO much!! aka C-Dog
Madi reading her special card she wrote to him...by herself.
Lots of love for Uncle C-Dog!
Just another normal day at Uncle Paul's house...
Oh y es...pizza bigger than your head is always good!







































No comments:
Post a Comment