After breakfast...Madison disappeared. I don't know how she gets these ideas in her mind...but she does. She decided it would be fun to paint her own toe nails. So far I haven't seen any nail polish in strange places, so that's good.
Another thing she did last week when no one was looking: squeezed all the A & D ointment out on herself. On her face, arms, & legs. That was not so fun to clean off, and she smelled like the stuff for a while.
After the toe incident this morning...it was time for lunch. At her request she wanted a PBJ...so I said ok lets go make it. She took a detour into the office where we keep all the 'electronics' like ipods and such. Maybe she wanted to hear some tunes before lunch...???
This is the face I usually get: what, did I do something wrong? At this point, I have to be very careful with what I say and how I say it. Otherwise the situation can turn even worse. I better go now, before something else happens!
6 comments:
Luke and her would get along wonderfully... and get in a lot of trouble!!!
Oh that Madison is a busy girl Kristi, but she is so dang cute tho!
I think she did a great job on her toes!
Ha! Ha! - She is something else...but I love her. :)
So funny!!!
I think she needs to come play at our house. She seems like so much fun ;) She's adorable.
Post a Comment