The heat is on...


It has been SO hot the past couple of days, we needed to do something refreshing. While Madison took a nap at home (Matt was working from home!) the older girls and I set off to the pool.





I always knew Mia could fly...she's supergirl! Great swimming Mia!





They sure had fun this afternoon, so much in fact that when Madison woke up from her nap, we went back to the pool after dinner.


I'm not sure if Mia pushed her in...or if she was trying to 'fix' her bathing suit. Hmmmm...

We sure had a fun swim day...it was nice to cool off in the 110 degree heat!

4 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Looks like tons of fun Kristi! Love the pic's of the girls and their poses, so funny. I especially love the cheer pic of Mia on the pyramid too, wink.
Glad you are all having a fun summer.

Addicted to Bootcamp said...

I love the cheer pic to Chrissy! ;) Whenever they do stuff like that it brings back memories of us! It is way too hot here!

The Parsons' blog said...

110 degrees??!! Wow, that's hot. Glad you have a pool to enjoy though. I wish we had a pool. The kids are always asking me to swim in the pond with them and I have to tell them I only swim in pools ;)

The Guyser Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe it is 110 there. So great that you can cool off in the pool. I think I would melt!!! Happy 4th!