With school being out and summer in full swing, I'm trying to keep the girls busy, especially with 'free' stuff to do. Yesterday, after getting a picture of Ashley's mouth for her orthodontist...we headed over to Santan Village so the little girls could play on the toys. Luckily it's shaded, so it wasn't too hot.

Just a few feet away is the splash pad...I didn't think Madison would go in because back in March when we went to the zoo...she did not want to get wet. It was fun to see what she would do.
This morning we went for a little dip in the pool at my mom's place...it was a little chilly since it was only 85 degrees or so and windy, but they still had fun. At least it keeps the boredness away for a little while.
4 comments:
OK, these pictures are all so cute but I died when you said 85 degrees was a little chilly!!!!????!!??!?! 85 means scorching for us ;) Funny. Glad summer is starting off good!
How fun, the free stuff is the best, isn't it???? Jaxon was going through that weird water phase too where he didn't like to get wet, so the other day I was really surprised he went in the water fountain too! Glad the weather is cooling off a bit!
The weather has been great hasn't it! It seems silly to say that it's too cold to swim but it is! He, he!
How fun for the girls. I especially love that pic of Madison posing, too cute. That's so nice that the place was shaded,it makes such a huge difference. Seriously, we could go for 80 degree weather. Pass the heat this way please.
Oh yeah, gotta love free stuff too.
love ya!
Post a Comment