I tried to go shopping...


Today my goal was to try and find a dress for my cousins wedding next month. So my mom and I planned to go look for one. A slight snag was that Ashley went to her friend's house so there went the babysitter. I thought, oh they'll be good. Girls like to go shopping, right? First stop: Starbucks.

Iced chocolate milks are always good...and for a $1.00 who can beat that!?


I love Alyssa's hat!

Santan Village again...we went to Macy's to see what they had.
Yes, they were being manniquen's...no I didn't know they were doing that until I saw my mom laughing.

But how can anyone go shopping when the kids are all over the place? And the 2 year old refuses to sit nicely in the stroller? It just doesn't work. I will attempt again to find a dress WITHOUT kids, I repeat, without kids.

Clearly they needed to burn off some energy.



Back to the splash pad...


Pictures taken by: Alyssa

5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I can't get over that last picture. It's so cute! But her poor neck, I bet she didn't wake up super excited about that! :) I hope you get to go shopping without the kids soon. That, my friend, is pure luxury. :)

Hegarty Family said...

This one made me giggle! The girls and I can harldy get through Target so you were very brave trying out at nice department store! : )

Anonymous said...

How funny! Of course, when you expect them to do good, they don't and are great when you least expect it. I love the mannequin poses. And the best is the 2 of them falling asleep in the car. You would've thought, girls shopping go together. Good luck on find a dress.

The Wilde Family said...

Let us know when you get your outfit. I know you will find something cute, especially since you've been working out so much, Matt will be blown away :-)
BTW, it's so hard to shop with kids. Ryan and I usually go together but we take turns with Ava and who get's to chase her while the other one shops.

The Wilde Family said...

BTW, have you gone to Nordstrom or the Rack? They have tons of cute summer dresses and just had there big sale 2 weeks back.