A trip to the Rainforest...



After Mia's doctor appointment today, Matt took us for a treat...a visit to the Rainforest Cafe!
(Thanks Christina for the coupon!) It was so funny to watch Mia & Madison's faces at all the sounds and lights. They had a great time checking out the fish tanks and animals...

Looking at the fish...

I know...this is SO staged, but how cute is that?!


The Aligator - or is it a Croc?!




Mia had to get a pic by the Elephant for her sister Alyssa...

6 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

I've never been to the Rainforest. Is it good?? Last time I was at South Center Mall I could here it before I saw it. It sounds like fun!

The Parsons' blog said...

I'm back ;) and I just noticed the picture of Maya and Madison sitting on those cute stools!! So cute! I'm glad I came back to see. Anyway, feed readers don't work for private blogs as you may know, but I'm going to post on my old blog when there's a new post that way it's easier to know, so you don't have to check the new blog all the time. Just spreading the word.

The Parsons' blog said...

Mia not Maya! whoops. I have a cousin with a little girl named Maya and I just read their blog, so that name was on my mind. Sorry! OK, I'll stop commenting now ;)

The McPoland Family said...

Sara you are so funny! Yeah, I was wondering about that...how I would know if you posted or not. I just have to sign in every time, but you're worth it! :)

The Parsons' blog said...

Yes, so just keep my old blog address www.the5parsons.blogspot.com on your link list and I'll let people know through there that I have a new post. Hope that makes sense! This going private thing is kind of a pain...

The Wilde Family said...

yummy, I went there when I was in Las Vegas many years ago...Did you see there was printable coupon on line for it?? LOL, there was seriously a coupon for even the Rainforest!