Today, during Alyssa's soccer practice...something unexpected happened. As I was sitting talking to some moms, Alyssa suddenly ran up to me with the above in her hand. I was so surprised...and boy did I have a big smile on my face! (Hint: If you click on it, you can see what it says.) I had to post this so when I get old & forgetful I will have this to look back on...
Sneaky Hidden Treatment
-
Hi everyone! I'm still here, still alive. Last June (yep, a year ago) we
started watching another brain tumor area.
I tried so many things to stop the...
1 month ago
1 comment:
SO SWEET! Love that. So where you going for dinner?? I'm bummed, my husband is gone again at class this weekend...but we're going to McMillan's at Roche next weekend, it's his birthday so it'll be a double celebration! Happy Valentines Day!
Post a Comment