Jump Rope For Heart

Today I helped out at Jump Rope For Heart...it was so fun! They had a Police car and Fire Truck so the kids could see inside. Boy am I tired after a morning like that...who knew twirling a rope could make you exhausted. Props to the teachers who do this all day for a living!



I said, Mia -go stand over there by the fire truck and I'll take your picture...all the girls said, me too! How cute are these little Kindergartners?!

I did sneak in one pic of Mia by herself...!


Mia jumping over the 'snake!'

Good jump Mia! - Today is also the Valentine's Party for all the classes since there is no school on Valentine's Day. Mia is dressed for V-day and Heart Day!


Thanks to the kindie who took our picture...I love my Mia!



6th Grade

Ashley & Kenzie - hanging in the fire truck...



Nice moves Ashley...criss cross!

I spent most of the morning twirling the rope...and taking pictures!

I didn't get to stay for the 2nd half - which was 2nd graders...so hopefully I will get some pic's of her from her Teacher...and my friend Dawn! - Sorry Alyssa!

No comments: