
Making cookies...yum!

Going for a golf cart ride...we got to the mailbox and the battery ran out...so we had to push it up the driveway, it was so funny!
Career day - Mia picked out her clothes because she wanted to be a fashion model...so cute! Ashley didn't really know, so she said she wanted to be a P.E. teacher. Alyssa already is a soccer star!
Thursday 19th - Mia's Dr. Appt.

Kids say the darndest things...as the nurse was checking Mia's height she said, 'Oh Mia, I like your headband, is it green for St. Patricks day?' - Clearly, Mia thought she said something else. Mia said, 'No, I don't like Satan...I love Jesus.' We started laughing so hard...even the nurse! The nurse said, 'yea, I love Jesus a lot too!' - Oh to have that on video would have been great. Truly you had to be there. Then we went out to lunch to the Rainforest Cafe - Yum!
Kids say the darndest things...as the nurse was checking Mia's height she said, 'Oh Mia, I like your headband, is it green for St. Patricks day?' - Clearly, Mia thought she said something else. Mia said, 'No, I don't like Satan...I love Jesus.' We started laughing so hard...even the nurse! The nurse said, 'yea, I love Jesus a lot too!' - Oh to have that on video would have been great. Truly you had to be there. Then we went out to lunch to the Rainforest Cafe - Yum!
Friday 20th - Spilling milk
This happened for the 3rd time in a row...what can I say, the half gallon milks are on sale for $.88 and Madison thinks she can lift them. It amazes me she can get the cap off...!
Saturday 21st...Last Winter Soccer Game -



2 comments:
Cute pictures. I laughed looking at the spilled milk. Sometimes I want to cry over spilled milk though...our floor has huge gaps, milk gets in there and you know what happens to milk, it gets stinky. Gross. But shoot, $.88 for a 1/2 gallon is a steal!
great pic's Kristi! how fun to have a play day with the girls on Presidents day at Grammies, those cookies look good.
Wow $.88 for a 1/2 gal, that's pretty good ms coupon shopper ;-)
Love ya,
Christina
Post a Comment