What we did on Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day...
Here we are before going out on our date...



We went to this restaurant because there was a sign outside saying...Casa Serrano...and anywhere there is mexican food, you can be sure the McPoland's are there! It usually is an 'Italian' restaurant, but they added a mexican menu. It was good...and a great atmosphere.

After that we decided to try this place that we had never been too before...and who was there, the Telles'! It was so great to see them...

Kristi, Matt, Pat, & Karin...Valentine's Night 2009

Thanks to my mom who babysat for us...we appreciate you so much!

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Cute pictures! And I LOVE that you guys went to an Italian restaurant and ordered Mexican!!!! That just made my day...you know me, loving that Mexican food ;) Glad you two had a good night!

The McPoland Family said...

Isn't that so funny, I even said, Matt I have to take a picture because Sara likes mexican food too! He! He! - I love your pic's of you guys, what a fun evening you had!

The Wilde Family said...

Happy V-day guys, you both look so great & what a treat from Chris to watch the girls. The food looks fab too! Nothing like a night out with the honey, good food, and a glass of wine ;-)