After a painful day...I had Matt take me to urgent care to see about my finger. The x-ray showed that on the very tip of my middle finger a little piece of bone chipped off. No wonder it hurt so bad! I did this at 6:30 am after bootcamp, I went to put my weight away and 'somehow' jammed my finger in between my weight and the weights in the box. OUCH! - And wouldn't you know it, I grabbed the wrong camera, the one with no flash...but the pic's turned out. The doctor said after about 4 days I should be feeling better. I can't wait!!!
Sneaky Hidden Treatment
-
Hi everyone! I'm still here, still alive. Last June (yep, a year ago) we
started watching another brain tumor area.
I tried so many things to stop the...
1 month ago
5 comments:
Kristi, I am so sorry. Did you let Eric know yet? Hope you feel better quickly.
Thanks Terri! I did e-mail him - but I don't think I can go until the second week in March - how will I do push-ups?! how annoying!
...and now you can flip people off all the timee :) just kidding. hope it feels better sooner then the 4 days the dr said!
U poor thing, sorry you broke the tip of your finger. Matt your going to have to do a little extra cleaning for Kristi... and wouldn't you know it's the middle one too. I'll pray that it get's better soon.
BTW, you are smokin' it up at CVS with your coupons girl, W2G!
Love ya,
Chris
The middle finger is cracking everyone up, I wonder how all the drivers feel when we pass by???!!! J/K - it would have to be that one though!!!:)
Post a Comment