Friday Night Fun at...Peter Piper Pizza! After Alyssa's soccer practice we headed over to have some fun & pizza...the girls loved it! We haven't been in ages...

ROUND n ROUND
Big sister Ashley to the rescue...Madison was too afraid to come down the slide, so Ashley had to climb up and help her down...it was fun!
Alyssa taking her chances on the Spin-N-Win...did you get lots of tickets?

Ashley took her time seeing what she wanted to do...a very wise steward of her coins.
Yes, did you know I also have a boy? His name is Matt... and he is quite a big boy as you can see...!
Decisions, decisions...what to pick?!



2 comments:
That looks like SO much fun!! Let me know when you're going again and I'll gather my family and we'll come too...I wish.
Wouldn't that be great?!?!?! They so need a place like that on the island...it would be a hit!
Post a Comment