

This was too funny...no guys reached out to grab it!

This has to be the best shot ever...in the end, Sara got it!


And they are living happily ever after...
____________________________________________
My family
Michelle, Chris, Kristi, & Harv...
Matt's family
Kirsten, Dennis, Pam, Matt, & Shannon

Burke, Michelle, Andrew, Kristi, Matt, Christina, Erik, & Thom...
Matt's buds Erik & Andrew
Amy, Raena, Sadie, Sara, Kristi, Erin, Angie, & Christina
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful little wedding you had. It was fun looking at all those pictures. You look exactly the same Kristi...which is a good thing! ;) So, where you going to dinner tonight?
Oh my gosh...we BOTH are so sick, I'm just laughing because Matt stayed home today...and we're, blah! - SO we might have to do a Friday Night date to make up for today!
Happy Anniversary!! I hope that you have a great day today and of course and wonderful YEAR together :)
Look at all Matt's hair!
WOW - Congrats on making it 12 years, and I remember how lucky and beautiful the day was.
Hope you get better for a date night soon.
Oh my goodness how did I miss this post?!! Kristi, I so remember this day like yesterday and all the times I spent with you guys before that too! Happy Anniversary I love you both & thank God for putting your family in my life.
(why did I stand like that in your pic's, lol)!
Love,
Christina
Kristi I left a msg for Erin this morning on her cell about your blog and the pic's. That last pic sparked a lot of memories especially with Angie in it too.
Post a Comment