Oh the days of riding a ferry...of course my sisters car alarm went off so we all went back down and sat in the car. It was so cold! By the time we got in, it was time for dinner.
Then it was off to stay at Roche Harbor.
I loved sitting by the fireplace...it was nice and cozy. The hotel at Roche even has starbucks coffee in the hotel room...so of course we had to brew up a pot! Anyone who knows me knows this was a highlight for me!


We stayed on the 3rd floor...where the balcony is on the left. We had...a room with a view.
And look who we saw...in the Lime Kiln Cafe...
Mr. Brent Snow - the hotel manager - and David!

Of course I had to get a picture with Mr. Snow and the lovely hotel in the background - being the blogger I am. It was a pleasure to see him, and he also took us on a personally guided tour of the new things happening at the resort. (Check the Roche Harbor website for frequent updates!)
People we saw...
And a big thank you to Brent for the lovely magnet he gave me (& my sister!) for our stay. I have it on my fridge as you read this...I love it!
Staff...

My moms dear friends David & Rod. It was great for her to see such friendly faces at Roche. Good thing to know some things don't change.
The Parson's

I got to see Sara Parsons (for about 10 minutes!) - She made me a beautiful sign which I can't wait to hang up! It has my favorite verse on it...thanks so much Sara, and next time I am up there we have to have a good visit.
I got to see Sara Parsons (for about 10 minutes!) - She made me a beautiful sign which I can't wait to hang up! It has my favorite verse on it...thanks so much Sara, and next time I am up there we have to have a good visit.
Mr. McNairy










3 comments:
Kristi, I am so glad that everything went well for you, your mom, and sister. You girls look great and you look so much like your mom. I love the pic of you both drinking Starbucks in the hotel room, too cute.
Love,Christina
Kristi, I'm so glad you had a good time. It was fun seeing your trip through your pictures. I'm also so happy you love your sign. It was a pleasure to make for you. You'll have to take a picture when you hang it! Oh and yes, next time for sure it needs to be a good, long visit!
How cool that you got to see Mr.McNairy. Hey, where are his hippie clothes? Yes, he was one of my fav's. Hope you said "hi" from me? I made a cameo to visit him but I think it's been about 5 years...
Post a Comment