Matt recieved a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods from coahcing Alyssa's team this past fall season, so we thought we'd put it to good use. Matt bought a pair of Nike shorts which was well deserved. Then we headed off to the play area so Madison could burn some energy.



Time for lunch...

I have always wanted to try Cantina Laredo and today was the perfect opportunity to try it out for lunch. It's pretty pricy, so good thing we came for lunch. But oh it was tasty! A definite date night worthy place to go!

Time for lunch...
I have always wanted to try Cantina Laredo and today was the perfect opportunity to try it out for lunch. It's pretty pricy, so good thing we came for lunch. But oh it was tasty! A definite date night worthy place to go!
After a yummy lunch, it was off to do some browsing for Christmas shopping. Thankgoodness we did, because we found Alyssa's gift on sale! And I am on the prowl for good deals!! It was a great way to spend the morning...and it reminded us of the times - oh so long ago - when we just had Ashley. It was fun for Madison to be the only one for a little while.

2 comments:
How fun guys... Don't you just love days that like?! I can't wait until Ryan get's a break from school soon.
Wow that must have been fun to have just one for the day. Looks like Madison got a huge plate of fries, Ava would have been all over that too!
Love,
Christina
BTW, Target has a coupon booklet near their toys you may want to p/u for Mia and Madison. I can send one to you if you want?
I know, I am a coupon nerd...
Post a Comment