I was worried about what today would bring...as my mom, sister, and I traveled up to San Juan Island to scatter my dad's ashes at a place where he and my mom both loved so dearly. On a day where it was supposed to be cold and rainy...turned out to be sunny, clear, and beautiful. Just another testament to how gracious and wonderful God is to us, especially in these moments of our lives that will stay with us forever. Letting go is never easy, but with God's guidance and direction, He made everything about this trip more peaceful. There are simply no words to express all the things, even just the littlest things, that have happened during this trip that God had planned for us. Blessings, I should say. I am so thankful for this special time to be with my mom and sister...I truly will never forget it.

Mom & Harv's special spot...along the cliffs at American Camp where there sits a rock. Not just any rock, but their rock. They spent precious moments there with eachother's company...just sitting and simply being together. The picture below is of them at least 10 years or so ago...at their special place.

We will always remember this special time...and that we got to be together.


Goodbye...see you soon.
2 comments:
So glad the sun could shine for you all!
Kristi, thank you for sharing these pic's and memories of Harv & Chris. There are both two very special people that hold dear memories in my life too! I'm thankful that God blessed your time with your sister/mom. May God continue to be with your family.
Love,Christina
Post a Comment