
Happy 2nd Birthday Madison! - We went to Grannie's house for a special dinner and to celebrate Madison's big day...even though her real birthday is on the 10th. As soon as she saw that Grannie had a lovely cupcake stand...with 'cake' on it, she couldn't focus on anything else, including dinner!

Madison would not sit still to take any pictures...this was the best family one we got! - Goofy!

Again, Madison would not, I repeat, would not...take any pictures!!!
Madison loved to hear us sing happy birthday to her...
But she really enjoyed blowing out the candles...which we had to re-light at least 3 times so she could blow them out - again!
NOVEMBER 10th - Madison's big day!

Madison was just happy to be at the park, especially on the swings for her birthday. On the way to the park, she pushed her Elmo in her new stroller...



Madison's 2nd birthday - again! She decided that the candles were too hot...but she blew them out!
5 comments:
For some reason there is a error message on the video. I will try it again tomorrow, can't wait to see it.
WOW, I can't believe she is two already - and so cute.! I also really can't believe that Ashley is already 11 - that is so crazy!
Oh, how adorable! Happy Birthday Madison!!
Happy Birthday sweet Madison!
Ok, so it's my 3rd post but I just love you guys!! That Madison is such a cutie and I love the new pic's you added. I think it's hillarious that she won't sit still for a pic, that is so Ava, right now.
Post a Comment