The busy-ness of Wednesday's

I really look forward to Wednesday's. It is by far the most busiest day of my week. Here is what a typical Wednesday looks like for me: Wake up at 5 am, bootcamp from 5:30-6:30 am, home to wake up kids, get an early start on making chicken divan for dinner, and packing school lunches. Hopefully, if I'm not running late, I drop the kids off at the bus stop by 7:50 am, and it's off to Church. I have been work at EVBC in the childcare for the past 10 years. I have loved every year of it. Especially because I get to meet and work with new people.


Miss Andrea, me, Miss Brenda, Miss Kate, and Miss Stacey...wearing our awesome aprons. Miss Kate, where's your name tag?! The hours are from 8:15-12:15 pm. Madison goes into her own class for her age, and all of us ladies work in the 5 year old class - while all the kids moms go to a bible study.

What a day, and it's only half way over so far! By the time we get into the car, Madison is SO tired...she always falls asleep on the way home. Sometimes, I feel like that too! But after church we are off to Grannie's house...(my mom.) She babysits Madison while she takes a nap, so I can volunteer at the school doing copies for all 3 teachers. Yeah, that takes a while! But it's fun to be in there helping and seeing all the kids. When school is out at 3 pm, I take the girls back to 'Nee Nee's house until 4 pm, where we rush home, get ready for soccer and I finish putting the dinner together. Ashley gets a ride to her soccer practice, and thankfully, Matt coaches Alyssa at our neighborhood park. So we just walk to soccer. Mia and Madison love to play at the park while Alyssa practices with her team. At 6 pm we head home and dinner is waiting - I love automatic timers on the oven! - By the time 9:00 pm comes around, I'm SO tired...and can't wait for the next Wednesday!


1 comment:

The Wilde Family said...

Yes, your wednesdays are busy. I can't believe how long you have been volunteering, that is so awesome. What a nice thing to do for the moms in bible study.