We got there early at 7am and Mia was very tired. But, the nice nurses and warm breakfast cheered her up. They got the IV in with only one poke (Mrs. Christine is great!) and the blood was going by 8. Mia picked out a magic 8 ball - hannah montana and played with it for awhile. She was sleepy for a bit and also watched Kung Fu Panda. We were done around 10 and they let us leave at 10:30. Mia did great and we went to Wendy's for lunch - and then home by 11:30. So - am I an official blogger now, Kristi? Did I do it right?
_________________________________
Good job honey! - Since I wasn't there...it's nice that you wrote what you guys did. Um, did you happen to get any pictures while you were there?! ;)
Sneaky Hidden Treatment
-
Hi everyone! I'm still here, still alive. Last June (yep, a year ago) we
started watching another brain tumor area.
I tried so many things to stop the...
1 month ago
2 comments:
Ms. Mia, you are one of the strongest people know for having to get transfusions - keep up the good work!
W2G Matt! that's awesome that your keeping us informed on Mia while Kristi's gone.Hope you guys have a great weekend.
Christina
Post a Comment