Ingrid's Boutique





Today my dear friend Ingrid had her holiday boutique...she makes all sorts of amazing hand made items including scripture frames, plaques, and floral arrangements. Those are just to name a few...


I ended up buying the slate above...because it's so true.


An evening out...for a little bit.






Matt had a gift card to the Cheesecake Factory from coaching soccer...so we thought we would put it to good use since we hadn't eaten there before. (I've only been for dessert!) Our friends Eric & Susan came along and we planned on seeing Fireproof after dinner. Ashley babysat all the girls, ours and their 2 girls...until we got a phone call that Ana wasn't feeling so good. It was right after dinner, so perfect timing. At least we were able to enjoy our time together and have good conversation over dinner while it lasted. We will take a raincheck on the movie though!



3 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

I love the "Amazing Grace" sign and the coasters. I am so happy that ya'll had a chance to go out to dinner. What fun!! We may do that next weekend. It's been a LONG time. Let me know when you see "Fireproof", we want to see it too.

Hegarty Family said...

So sorry that we had to duck out on such a fun night! Ana appears to be perfectly fine so we'd love to take the girls tomorrow night so you can go to the movie.

The Parsons' blog said...

I love, love, love Cheesecake Factory! YUM. What's pathetic is I know exactly what everyone ordered by looking at the picture... I know, it's sad really. Glad you had fun!