Blue Angel's Soccer Party



The Blue Angel's had their last game of the season today...and even though they lost 3-1...they played very well together. They have improved so much this season...more than any season Matt has coached thus far. Good job girls - keep it up!

Alyssa getting her trophy from...coach dad. She also won the co-MVP award, and offensive player, leading the team in goals...great job Alyssa!

One of the mom's - who is so crafty - made these gift bags for each girl. Being the blogger I am, I had to take a picture of it!

2 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Go Alyssa and the Blue Angels!!
I can't wait to be a soccer mom. I bet you guys have fun with the girls. The cake looks good BTW, YUM!
(on-a-side note)I wonder if my Ava will have red-hair like Alyssa's friend when she get's older, hmmm. I'm sure she will. You know I have to spot every red-head now.

Hegarty Family said...

Yeah! Sounds like a great season. Enjoy the off time. : )