A time to remember...


Today would have been my dad's 75th birthday. I still can't believe he is gone, it seems just yesterday we were all over there having dinner together. It will be three months this week that he went to be with the Lord. There truly is no better place to be. I made this memory box for my mom (special thanks to Ingrid who helped me!). We miss you Papa...


Sunday Sunset Walk



We went for a walk after a yummy dinner down the Paseo trail which is right in between our house and the golf course next to the canal. The sunsets are beautiful...and it's finally getting darker earlier with each day. Hints of fall even though it will be in the 90's all week!

4 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Kristi,what a great memory box you made for Harv. I know how hard it must be.
Love the pics of your walk. I finally get to see what "Max" looks like. What a sweety!! I'm sure the girls had fun pulling Matt in the wagon :-)
Love,Christina

The Parsons' blog said...

Kristi, I'm sure your mom will love the memory box. I get so teary eyed thinking about it, because I just imagine what it would be like to lose my dad and it's sad.

Okay, this is totally random and I could be looking way too close to your picture but is your husband holding a Baja Fresh cup??? I can spot those a mile away because I LOVE that place. It's my favorite. If you've never heard of the place, well...never mind ;)

The McPoland Family said...

Poor Max...aka...ankle biter, he never comes out because he chases and tries to bite everyone - especially if they are boys or are on bikes....it's terrible!
Yes, that's a Baja Fresh cup...serously our favorite ever! We would go every Sunday after church and load up on salsa and get the dos manios...but they went out of business!!!! How depressed are we?!?!?

Hegarty Family said...

Very sweet post Kristi!