

On Sunday afternoon I met some friends at the Urban Tea Loft in downtown Chandler as part of a belated birthday party for Melana, and a going away party. The atmosphere was great...but I enjoyed the company the most.

You put the tea pot on top of your cup and it releases the steeped tea for you. However we all agreed that we needed some milk to go with it. What a different and fun way to 'tea.'

An interesting way to play goalie...team McPoland lost the first game, so after dinner they wanted a rematch. Night soccer is always fun, as long as no one gets hurt.
Go Millay!
The girls take a break from all the playing...with Grace!






3 comments:
We had a great time! Mass chaos is always fun. : ) Great pics as usual.
I thought Grace would like to see herself on the blog! :)
Kristi the Tea looks Fab! I would add cream to mine too :-)
Looks like you had a nice time with your friends. Always fun to getaway and spend time with the girls. Wish I was there :-)
Love,Christina
Post a Comment