Saturday happenings...

Soccer, soccer, & more soccer...that is what our Saturday's are filled with. I know the date says October, but believe me when I say it is NOT fall yet. At least not in Arizona. Playing soccer in 98 degree heat is no fun...especially when it's supposed to be fall. Will fall ever come?!

Alyssa dribbling the ball...good job!

Throw in...down the line! They won this game 2-1...way to play tough Blue Angels!

Alyssa and her friend Katherine -

Mia strikes a pose at the park...during Ashley's (afternoon in the heat) soccer game. We had to stay in the shade for a little while.

I don't think I can go down the slide...I'll lose my treat!

Mia! Help me cross the bridge...

What am I supposed to do here?!
Ashley celebrates a goal by Shane with her arms in the air - I know, I was really far away, you can hardly see her!

No, you don't need to blink twice,
what can I say? He needed to shade his head.

3 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Lovin the Saturday pic's! Madison is getting so big (isn't her B-day coming up soon?) Matt, the hat is hillarious...

Amy said...

Your Saturday sounds like ours. We were at a game at 9am for Macy and another game at noon for Jack and Allie. It is way too hot! We play on fields L and D for our kiddos, but I think Alyssa is a little older, so I'm sure she doesn't play on those fields, but I bet she is close by. Maybe we'll run into you in the next 4 weeks!

The Parsons' blog said...

I can't believe how hot it is over there!?! Crazy! Sounds like a fun Saturday.