Fry's is having a really great deal right now...buy 10 participating items, and get $5.00 off. Pretty much everything I got I had a coupon for...except a few things like the water bottles, turkey bacon, and powerade. The total bill before any coupons was $96.19...gulp. Then I gave the cashier my Fry's card...and that took off 38.54. Then 2 - $5.00 off automatically because I bought 20 items for the 10 participating item deal...so minus $10.00. Onto my mfg coupons, I saved $14.60...and bonus coupon savings of $4.90 because they double up to .50 cents. The total I paid was $28.15. A sigh of relief! A savings of 68%. This post was created especially for: Christina! You can see her savings blog under my blog list called: Saving 4 My Family.
Sneaky Hidden Treatment
-
Hi everyone! I'm still here, still alive. Last June (yep, a year ago) we
started watching another brain tumor area.
I tried so many things to stop the...
1 month ago
7 comments:
Sweet! Great job honey!
Matt
Paul and I need to take lessons from you and coupon clipping!
Seriously, unbelievable! That is awesome.
Kristi you did so awesome at Fry's!! Your OOP was super low, you go girl! That is so cool that they double your coupons. Our Fred Meyer doesn't double. Ok, so when are you going to start a savings blog...just kidding, you have your hands full already.
Love seeing the pic's!
Christina
Congratulations! Wow, You did awesome..
I'd love to have a savings blog!!! But Matt would never see me...it's hard enough with 2 blogs!!! But it's an idea...!!!! :) It would be fun to see how much I can save! A challenge is always good!
Kristi, 2 blogs are enough! I hear you there sister... It's so hard for me to keep up with our family blog b/c the savings one is keeping me so busy. Glad your couponing.
Christina
Post a Comment