Girls night out and a gingerbread house



My sweet friend Stef and I went out for a girls only night...with no kids! How often does that happen?! Our dear husbands set us up with a gift card to California Pizza Kitchen...yum! Inside the gift card envelope was two letters, one for Stef and I from our hubbies. A note of how much they love us...how sweet! We enjoyed this tasty Tostada pizza and a cobb salad. - So good! After dinner, we walked around the mall, went to starbucks, and drove to other shops.

While we were having fun, the gents had fun eating pizza while the kids played the Wii. They had some nice dance moves! Thanks to Matt & Doug for setting us up with an evening out!

_____________________________________


The Gingerbread House



We forgot to make this gingerbread house before Christmas...but it provided something to do on a Saturday afternoon.
Ohhh, candy...as you can see from the picture below, Madison thought this was great!

The finished product...

2 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Totally lovin that you had a girls night out, woot woot!! So much fun without kids, I mean you can actually finish a conversation (hee hee)! That is super sweet that the guys had letters for you too!

Love,
Christina :-)

The Parsons' blog said...

Yummm...California Pizza Kitchen! It's probably a good thing we don't have any chain restaurants around here, I'd be a tank, not to mention I'd be broke ;) Glad you could get a night out. Chalk one up for your husband! :)