Ashley helped out the Santan Legacy Blue team for the weekend in Tucson. She woke up Friday morning feeling sick. We had her stay home from school and rest. We headed down to Tucson Friday afternoon, to make it for the Fort Lowell Olympic Games that evening. She had a great time in this last year, so we were excited to go. Matt had to stay behind with Alyssa since her game was Sat. morning. So it was just Grandpa, Ashley, and I. Pam watched Madison and Mia stayed with Alyssa. Thanks for driving us Dennis!
The Fort Lowell Tournament - Olympic GamesThe 'shoot out' - Ashley shot a goal in the upper right corner...way to go! They came in 2nd place for this game. We rushed over the 'juggling' afterwards, but we were too late and she wasn't signed up before hand. Ashley took 2nd last year and had been practicing hard for this event...next year we'll make sure she's signed up!


Ashley is so sick in these pictures...100.2 fever, but you would never know it. I loaded her up in ibuprofen. She refused to NOT play. The girl loves soccer...she had 2 assists this game and they won 4-1.

I like this picture because of the mountains in the back ground, it was so pretty there.

Ashley's biggest fans - Grandpa & Dad - you
often can hear them coaching from the sidelines.

Alyssa took lots of pictures of Ashley - but they were mostly of her walking or standing around.

They 'sweeped' the tournament...nice job girls! #1!

3 comments:
What a trooper! I love it. Awesome for your family.
Ashley sounds awesome at soccer! I wish I could see her in action. And how cool is she that she can play through being sick - a true athlete, I love it!
Seriously, the girl would not quit!
Post a Comment