Saturday Nights

You can find us usually at home on Saturday nights just hanging out. Tonight, Ashley is babysitting for the neighbors kids, Matt is watching the Cardinals football game, Alyssa is playing the Wii with friends Clay & Crew, and Mia is very busy playing with McKinley while Madison follows them around everywhere. What am I doing? -Blogging, of course!-

Mia & McKinley striking a pose in front of the tree, I know, but I can't take it down yet!

McKinley & Mia - looking fabulous! This time they are going to the 'prom'...(I wonder where they got that from?! -Mal & Maddy I'm sure!)


Wii-ing it up! I know the boys Clay & Crew always look forward to a little Mario Kart when they come over!

Oh, poor Matt, the Huskies lost in a triple OT against Cal...so sorry honey! Moving onto the Cardinals game...hope it goes better for you.

How funny...blogging away.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Sounds like a blast yesterday. So true on blogging..

The Parsons' blog said...

This was a fun post with lots of fun pictures. I like the one of you blogging!! :)