Madison's trip to the zoo!


Today Madison and I went to the zoo! Alison was sweet to let us get in with her guest pass. Thanks! Alison's 3 kids Millay, William, and baby Wesley went too.
Millay, William, & Madison check out the fish.
Madison could've spent the whole day looking at the fish...

Huh, who me?!
Looking at the elephants - wish you were here Alyssa!
Madison was fascinated with the orangutans...especially the baby!
Monkey in a bag...
This is the baby orangutan playing in a bag...it was so cute & funny!


We went to Monkey village...Madison got a little scared because they were so close. How neat for her to see the monkey's - she would fit right in!



Time for Lunch!
She really loves her lunchbox...what a big girl!

On the way to the zoo, I said, 'Madison, do you want to see some lions?' and she said, 'no - donkey!' Thank-goodness they really did have a donkey there!

And a horse...

She was worried he was going to bite...but he didn't.

I think I'll take that little chick home!

Oh the goats...these smelly creatures are not my favorite, but where else can you brush them and be up close?!



The slide is always a big hit for Madison...





William & Madison -

Good thing it wasn't real!
Lookin' at the Wallaby's...
The last thing we did was look at the Giraffee's...but they were far away. Pushing the button listening to the man talk is just as much fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day at the zoo! The weather seemed just right today too. Looks like she had a great time.

The Wilde Family said...

Kristi how fun for you guys!! Madison is getting so big & so cute of course.
Do u remember when we went, ha feels like forever ago. I love seeing all the animals and the palm trees in the background. We have sunny weather here but it's still below 50, brrr.

love you guys & have a great weekend!

Christina

The Parsons' blog said...

So FUN! I have yet to take my kids to the zoo. Stella was looking at the pictures with me and she said "mom when can we go to the zoo??!" I know they would love it. And how funny about the donkey!

The McPoland Family said...

Oh how I wish we all could go to the zoo together!!!! It would be so fun for the kids!!! I must say, her wanting to see a donkey of all things was so funny!

The McPoland Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.