Celebration of Learning


Today was the achievement awards ceremony at school...(that I've been to a thousand times since Ashley was in 1st grade.) My mom and I went to see Alyssa win the P.E. award! Great job Alyssa - thanks Miss Pagliarulo...(I SO meant to get a picture with her!!!)

Alyssa also got a 'writing' award for her class from her teacher Mrs. Harder - whom I love! And she happens to be from Washington too! Alyssa amazes me at all the creativeness that oozes out of her.

Since I have seen Ashley get her award, (a thousand times), and she is at the age where it's fine if I don't go, I poked my head in the door to her class and asked her teacher Mr. Cagle if I could get a quick picture. Poor Ashley was mortified...she came out of the class and said... 'Mom!' in that embarassed tone, like, are you serious?! But it was worth it...

After that, my mom and I enjoyed a Starbucks on a chilly morning...she had to try the new tea they have called...London Fog...how fitting for her! We tried to do some shopping afterwards but Madison was in rare form...you can tell by her face in this picture. Oh this child is like no other...if you only knew what we go through with this one...but we love her!

4 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

cute pic's Kristi!! it was fun talking to you BTW. I love the new teas at Starbucks, we just tried the Vanilla Robisi (or something like that) & we got them for free with a coupon in the weekly ad, LOL!

love ya,
Chris

The McPoland Family said...

WHAT?! Where's the coupon?!?!? I'm going to WAG tomorrow...!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi, I am noticing that you go no where w/out your camera.
Jodi D.

The McPoland Family said...

Hilarious...and you are SO right, thankgoodness for small cameras that fit in my purse! :) -