
All the girls birthday's have passed for this year...it was so much fun to watch them get excited for their very own special day. Poor Madison had to wait through all her sisters birthday's...until finally it was her turn. So precious.
Ashley's 8th grade soccer team

I am so proud of Ashley for 'rising above' and trying out for the girls soccer team at her school again. She didn't make it last year for 7th grade which was a bummer but that didn't stop her from trying her best again this year in try outs. She made it! We prayed about it, that either way it was up to God if it was in His plan for her life. (I think it also helped that Matt stopped Alyssa's soccer practice and all the girls on Alyssa's team prayed for her...SO cool.)

My friend Karen, who is a 3rd grade teacher, always swings on by to watch the game and chat. It's so fun hanging out with her.
Ashley's 8th grade soccer team
I am so proud of Ashley for 'rising above' and trying out for the girls soccer team at her school again. She didn't make it last year for 7th grade which was a bummer but that didn't stop her from trying her best again this year in try outs. She made it! We prayed about it, that either way it was up to God if it was in His plan for her life. (I think it also helped that Matt stopped Alyssa's soccer practice and all the girls on Alyssa's team prayed for her...SO cool.)

My friend Karen, who is a 3rd grade teacher, always swings on by to watch the game and chat. It's so fun hanging out with her.
It's also fun having coffee...and fall is the perfect coffee weather. Madison loves seeing my friend Miss Remy.
Alyssa's 3rd Year with the Angel's - Coach Dad.

I love watching Alyssa's soccer games. They are so fun to watch and now they are getting ready for a tournament next month. Go Angel's!
Mia got to have a special day with her friend McKinley last week...they went to the 'mall' and got lip gloss and a brownie bite.
#64
Mia had her 64th transfusion on the 19th...she wanted to make sure Jesus was there so she brought a little 'stuffed Jesus' - you can see him sitting on the desk. It was so funny...because randomly you could hear, 'Jesus is here today' all throughout the day. It was cute. That's right, and He is always with us. You can read more about her day on her caringbridge site:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/miamcpoland
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/miamcpoland
She had fun playing with Spencer again...and the Wii again. I'm pretty sure they won against the nurses. Spencer is a great driver on Mario Kart.
Before
After
Can you tell anything different? Yep, Ashley wanted to dye her hair. Sigh. I'm sad her beautiful natural hair is gone, but you have to loosen the reins slowly. And besides, in light of eternity, it doesn't matter. I will say when I was looking for her on the soccer field, it was hard to tell who she was, but we all are getting used to it. She's beautiful no matter what.
She likes it...
It's that season now...time to shop. Whew - and let me tell you, these girls know how to shop.


2 comments:
Thanks for the update.. Your girls are beautiful.. I don't know how you do it with 4 of them.
Good to see Remy.. Love the "Stuffed" Jesus figure.. Adorable....
Wow, Ashley looks older!! SO pretty. Good job, it's true we have to loosen the reins and things like that are easier to loosen then other "ideas" they may get. I hope you're doing good, kristi! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! xo
Post a Comment