Happy 4th Birthday Madison!


Madison, the baby of the family, turned 4 today. These pictures are from yesterday, we had to have her party a day early. She was so excited for these special cupcakes...





I really wish I had a better camera. (Hello, Santa - can you hear me? :)



Happy birthday to you...







Hmmmmm, ok. That's one way to do it.



She really likes to lick the frosting off of her cupcakes....



Oh and she loves mint chocolate chip ice cream...




She loved celebrating with her sisters...poor Mia watched from the couch. She wasn't feeling good at all.




Time to open some presents...




She was so excited for this movie to come out...A Fashion Fairytale. All the girls are probably upstairs watching it, right now!




A big birthday hug, thank you Alyssa...



Even Max the dog gave Madison a birthday present.











Can you tell Madison likes mermaids?!



Big sister Alyssa helped to read her birthday card from Grannie. I am sad to say we didn't get a family picture. There's always next year.


Madison on her real 4th birthday...Nov. 10, 2010.







She loves (all) her sisters. Mia and Madison are always together.




She had a fun couple of days celebrating her big day. We are so blessed to have Madison in our lives. I can't wait to see what she does in this next year.

4 comments:

The Finder's Keepers said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, MaDiSoN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Madison... I love licking the icing too.. its the best part. Wow, Kristi... your baby is growing up...

McDolan said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!!!

The Wilde Family said...

Happy 4th Birthday Madison!!! Seriously Kristi, she is so cute & I love all her Barbie gifts she got. It gives me some good ideas for Ava for Christmas. Isn't funny how toddler just love to lick cupcakes, and if were lucky maybe they'll eat the cake part too? Ha!

I'm praying little Mia feels better soon. xo