It seems like it took forever for all the fall festivities to transpire. They day before Halloween, Mia was asked to sing happy birthday at the hospital for their one year anniversary. Of course, this is her element. I wasn't sure if she would actually do it by herself, but she did.
Getting her final directions...
Mia walking to the microphone to sing happy birthday.
Walgreens and Pepsi came together and gave the hospital $10,000. Wow! The professional photographer is the same guy who did Mia's fabulous photo shoot. He has a blog too: http://bradfordarmstrong.blogspot.com/
The CEO of Cardon Children's Hospital Rhonda Andrews really thanked Mia for being so brave to sing by herself.
Celebrating by eating cake.
Mia's nurses ran a make your own badge booth...so cute! They were so proud of Mia!
Radio Disney ws even there...the kids were having a dance off to win prizes.
Then it was home for our annual neighborhood fall party!





The Rock Climbing Race
I won! Well, ti wasn't really fair since I climbed the 'easy' side and Matt had the hard side.Then it was on to jousting the neighbor...
...the neighbor won. Sorry honey.

Mia had a bloody nose but she was fine. The fire fighters were there judging all the costume contests so we thought they'd be able to help.

Matt wanted to see if he could make it to the top...he did.
Mia had a bloody nose but she was fine. The fire fighters were there judging all the costume contests so we thought they'd be able to help.
Ashley dressed up as...80's workout, and her friend Kayla dressed up as a nerd.


Madison played with Addison the whole time...it was hot out. Look at their bright red cheeks. It is fall, right??
Madison played with Addison the whole time...it was hot out. Look at their bright red cheeks. It is fall, right??
3 comments:
How in the world did you get your leggers to bend like that??! Wowzer.
I love you guys!!! How cool and cute is the McPoland family?! And I agree, how did your legs bend like that? Your looking awesome and BC is paying off. I so wish I could do it with you.
Your 80's costume rocks and I love the old lady Gaga. My grandma's use to wear moo-moo's all the time.
xo
All the costumes are so great, what a great Halloween! You guys are too cute- the football player and the cheerleader. It was meant to be! :)
Post a Comment