My mom and I went out without kids...for lunch and some shopping. We went to this really yummy Italian place called Brio. Can you say, tasty?!
It was kind of chilly sitting outside in the shade, so we ordered soup.
May God Bless you now and always...
2 comments:
What a fun date with your mom. How funny, I just finished eating some spinach dip too or I would be really jealous! :)
FUN FUN FUN!! so glad u and ur mom got to out for lunch & shopping w/out kids, what a blessing :) Ok the spinach dip and tiramsu is my fav!! Ryan and I went out on a date last night and it was so fun to get out & go to our favorite sushi place. Unfortunately, we forgot the cam so we didn't get pic's. BTW, ur hair looks cute straight. Remember HS when I use to blow dry it straight and iron it for you?? LOL before flat irons.
Love you!!
Post a Comment