Three years ago today...

Madison was born at 1:00 am weighing in at 8.9 pounds...

Little baby Maddy still in the hospital...crying. Yep, she still does that too.

Madison's 1st birthday...

Madison's 2nd birthday...

Happy 3rd birthday Madison!

I know, my camera is...getting blurry.

Make a wish...


Madison wanted a 'pink' birthday...with pink cupcakes.

She picked 'Asagna' for dinner - she doesn't say the L.

There were lots of presents for her to open...but what was so cute, was that she didn't realize they were all for her. After watching 3 of her sisters have their birthday's, she must have thought to herself, well...no presents for me. So everytime we would say, 'Madison, it's from Mia'...(or whoever) she would give it to that person. Ohhh, you had to be there, it was so sweet.

Hope you had a fun birthday Madison!! - The next morning, the first thing out of her mouth was, 'I want to have another birthday.'

6 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!! It is so crazy how fast the time goes. I hope you don't mind if I drive 10 hours to come over for some of that "Asanga"! It looks so good!

The Parsons' blog said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday! I love how kids say lasagna!! Stella used to, and now Jonah does, call it Basagna! ;)

The Wilde Family said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Madison, your so sweet & such a doll!! I love that she picked pink cupcakes, that's my girl :) I want to hear what she got for gifts. I love getting new ideas for Ava.

BTW Kristi, Ryan's dad gave us his scanner so you know what that means??? Pay back, I'm going to search for some sweet FHS pic's of us :) I have a ton of pic's from HS and from our Senior Trip of everyone. It will take me awhile to do it but I will eventually. Plus I have a ton of pic's from Los Gatos of you and Matt back in the days.

Have a great Wednesday-Love you!!

McDolan said...

FINALLY!!! I am sure the past three months of birthdays has been especially hard for her having to watch :) all the other girls open presents.
Happy 3rd Birthday Madison!

The McPoland Family said...

Thanks guys...now now Christina don't get too crazy with the scanner! LOL! Oh dear...do you have any other cheer ones?! I don't seem to have too many of those. Oh hilarious, send on over the ones of Matt and I...I should do a post about that!!!

The Wilde Family said...

Kristi, Love the tutu so Cute on Maddy!! where did you get it?

Now,now I won't get crazy on the scanner. It will take a me a long time to find the pic's and then try to figure out how to use the scanner, lol!