Mia stayed home from school...

...but that didn't stop her from fashionably walking to the bus stop to pick up big sister Alyssa, even though she hiccuped and sniffled all the way there.

...in her new pink cowgirl boots! - Thanks to some 'hand-me-downs' which I love! (Janna!)
If you were wondering if it was finally 'fall' here - it is. But this is the extent of the leaves falling off the trees in Arizona.

Yep, Mr. Cool Dad waiting for the bus too...

Alyssa was/is probably thoroughly embarassed that I had my camera in hand waiting for her to get off the bus.
I thought she looked rather cute earlier this morning leaving for school in her new shoes, coat, and backpack. She's growing up...

4 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Cute pictures, hope Mia feels better. BTW, your husband being home to meet the bus sounds like a dream! Mine doesn't get home till 7:30 if we're lucky!!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Love the boots! And I love that they seem to be on the wrong feet?!?! ADORABLE. Hope she feels better soon.

The McPoland Family said...

Ha! ha! I think she does have them on the wrong feet!!! Too funny!

The Webster Family said...

I just showed Aubrey the pictures and she goes, "My Boots!" I am glad they are in good hands! Or good feet!