Our family vacation: Part 2



Matt BBQ'in his yummy burgers before our sunset walk to get ice cream...
I really wish this picture turned out clearer...oh well. At least we're all in it. (I had a few camera problems this trip - technical difficulties.) We always walk down the boardwalk to the same ice cream place every year, where the ice cream's are seriously huge.



Ice Cream
Yum...but no one seems to finish them, and poor Alyssa was still sick, so 5 bites later she was done. It makes for a cute picture...



Loving the beach...


Family feet at the beach...



I love sitting in my spot watching the girls...ahhhh.

Sunset dinners...


Hoboken Pizza...yum. - Watching the sun set over the beach...even better.

Family photo session - priceless...

I had to go inside and drag Alyssa out to get a few pictures with her in them...poor thing was SO sick.






Thank goodness we brought Matt's laptop from work, and Grannie let us borrow her DVD player...Madison watched her princess movie at least 20 times.

Boardwalking...


We walked down to the little shops to get Mia a pair of sun glasses, she wanted her own pair which was fine with me since she was using mine. Unfortunately, she lost them the last day we were there.

Sea World - The recession version...

Miss 'Hollywood' is all dolled up and ready to make her debut at:

The Birch Aquarium...

The girls loved looking into the tide pools and touching all the different sea creatures.


I can absolutely see Alyssa working here someday...


We had a great time at the Aquarium.
At the Cross - Point Loma University

I had to get the cross picture again since we were all the way over in San Diego, we stopped by on our way home. We were blessed with a wonderful family vacation...

4 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Seriously Kristi you have the most beautiful girls!! I love the family pic of you guys and your looking great BTW. Oh my gosh, that Ice cream looks so yummy. I love that you guys have been going to SD every year and have made great memories for the kids & your family. I hope you have great weekend.

Love you much!!
Chrissy

The Guyser Family said...

Wow, what great pictures! It is so neat that you have the tradition of going there every year. I bet all the girls really look forward to it. I love the girls posing with their names in the sand. So cute, great idea!

The Wilde Family said...

Some how I missed some of the last pic's of you guys. I really like the one of you and Matt and all the girls, so adorable.

Anonymous said...

First, the music in the background, makes me want to go to the beach. Your family is so beautiful. Looks like you had an enjoyable, relaxing vacation. On the beach and everything, was it like a time share. Traditions are awesome. That's what kids and parents love too. Sorry, Alyssa was sick. That stinks..